Corporate Membership Benefits
Whether you need vehicles for as little as 30 minutes or as long as several days, the co-op’s self-serve reservation and vehicle access system can accommodate your staff’s changing travel needs.
Community CarShare offers:
- Flexibility: Reservations can be made online or over the phone 24 hours a day.
- Affordability: Your business or organization pays only when your staff drive, allowing you to reduce the number of under-utilized vehicles in your fleet.
- Convenience: CarShare vehicles are located across town along main transit corridors, and given the demand of your business or organization could be located on-site.
- Reduced parking demand: Your staff can consider leaving their own cars at home knowing that they have access to CarShare vehicles whenever needed, thereby reducing your on-site parking demand.
- Greener Commutes: By having a carsharing as an option for your staff, they can choose greener modes of transportation to get to work such as cycling and transit, knowing CarShare will be there for them if they need a car during the work day.
- Cleaner alternative: CarSharing has proven to reduce auto emissions by over 50% per member. CarSharing is a great way to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Time-savings for staff: Community CarShare maintains the co-op’s vehicles, insures all your Corporate Drivers, and provides one monthly invoice showing all drivers and their trips.